MILWAUKEE, WI — United as one, to accomplish one goal. The 14U Wisconsin Playground Elite is on a unified mission to dominate all of their opponents during the 2013 AAU basketball season.
This squad already has a giant target on their back by being the only grassroots basketball program in Wisconsin that is sponsored by Nike. Led by Head Coach Mike DeBakker, the Playground Elite are one the teams to watch this season.
The program was established to provide an avenue for young and talented athletes to gain exposure through quality instruction, fundamentals, training, and top notch competition. The family atmosphere of this non profit organization creates a great environment for these future stars to grow and develop their talent outside of their schools. During AAU season, The Playground Elite fields 7 teams, grades 4th-11th, made specifically to compete well in the best tournaments in the country.
Check their stats:
- Rockford Holiday Classic Champions
- Redhawk Holiday Classic Champions
- NY2LA Holiday Hoopfest Champions
- Nike Shootout Champions
- Generation Next Champions
- Swish N Dish Champions
- Spring Extravaganza Champions
- Badger Hoop Classic Champions
- Elite Shootout Champions
- Midwest Hoop Fest Champions
- KFC Taco Bell June Jam Champions
- Wisconsin State AAU Champions
Look out for this elite group of athletes this summer, as they go for the crown.