NEWNAN, GA — Founded in 2011, the Georgia Intensity look to make a huge impact in travel softball. The growth of this organization has been amazing, starting with only 4 girls, and now having 11 competitive teams, with 121 softball players on roster. Each team with play single A softball, all with goals of making it to ASA Nationals.
A major factor in their growth is their focus on the fundamentals of softball. The Georgia Intensity coaching staff spends a lot of their time teaching and developing skills that will take their players to another level. The schedule is very rigorous, but essential to exposing their players to the best competition and college recruits.
The Georgia Intensity’s record speaks for itself, with numerous tournament victories:
- Georgia Intensity – Wright gets 3rd in Viper/Force invitational
- Georgia Intensity – Sords gets 2nd in Game on
- Georgia Intensity – Turi 10U CS World Series Champs
- Georgia Intensity – Smith 16 A Thanksgiving Thunder Champs
- Georgia Intensity – Sords 1st and Reyome 2nd Thanksgiving Thunder 12U B
- Georgia Intensity – 1st Place in Carrollton 10U – Turi
- Georgia Intensity – Turi 10U 2nd Place Crow Hop Classic
- Georgia Intensity – 2nd Place in CHOA 10U – Fannin
- Georgia Intensity – 2nd Place Finish 12U- Reyome
Look out for the ladies in red and navy this summer on a softball field near you!